- Who We Are
- What We Offer
- Solutions for You
- Commercial & Institutional
Establish a program at Crystal Lake Bank & Trust that allows your money to grow, while letting our services take care of your banking needs. Whether you are looking to open a new checking account, save for your future, or add to your current portfolio, Crystal Lake Bank & Trust has a program for you.
Every month that you meet our three simple requirements (see below), you will earn 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000. Plus, you’ll still earn 0.10% APY* on balances over $25,000 and non-qualifying accounts.
Additionally, if you have a Junior Savers Account, Certificate of Deposit with a balance of at least $10,000 (excluding IRA accounts) or a Home Equity Line of Credit with an outstanding balance of at least $25,000 you will receive a 0.25% bonus for each. One interest rate bonus per type of companion account per household is allowed.
* APY is Annual Percentage Yield.
PlatinumPreferred Account® offers a bundle of checking products and services designed to meet the needs of folks age of fifty and older.
We have developed an attractive combination of products and services to meet the banking needs of customers who have reached the age of fifty. It's called the PlatinumPreferred Account™, and it offers to this special group of people the following benefits:
* An interest bearing NOW Account
* $100 to open
* No monthly service charge and no minimum monthly balance
* FREE supply of checks1
* FREE On-line Banking and FREE Bill Pay
* FREE imaged checks option with CheckManager Plus™
* Bonus interest rates on all fixed rate CDs
* FREE 3" X 5" X 21" safe deposit box for one year (or equivalent savings off a larger box)
* FREE ATM Card
* FREE no annual fee MasterCard credit or debit card2
* FREE Cashier's Checks
* FREE Travelers Checks for One
* FREE Notary and FREE Signature Guarantees
* FREE Money Orders
* FREE direct deposit of payroll, benefit, and dividend checks
* Contact a personal banker for more details
1. Limitations apply on type of check and quantity ordered. 2. Annual fee waived, first year and each year thereafter if you make at least one purchase per year. Requires credit approval. Credit Cards are offered, issued and approved by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
Our Junior Savers Club Account™ teaches children and young adults 18 and under the rewards of saving while making banking FUN!
We believe learning to save should start at an early age. That's why we've developed a Junior Savers Club™—to help kids understand the value of money and make saving FUN! Our exclusive Junior Savers Club Account is a Passbook Savings Account designed to teach children and young adults 18 and under the rewards of saving.
In addition to learning one of life's most valuable lessons, Junior Savers will receive:
Older kids can also benefit. Whether it's a college education or a state-of-the-art stereo system, the Junior Savers Club can help you set goals and develop financial responsibility. Your personal banker will work closely with you and your parents to structure an individual savings program that meets your objectives.
Teaching kids how to save. It's all part of our commitment to bring traditional community banking back to the community.
Please come in and visit one of our personal bankers to open this account.
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms:
| || |
Minimum balance to open a fixed-rate certificate of deposit is $1,000.
Our SimpleSwitch™ system makes switching your bank accounts, direct deposit and automatic bill payment very simple. Fill out and submit this application form or come see one of our friendly personal bankers. Also check out our overdraft protection option. Please contact us if you have any questions.