- Who We Are
- What We Offer
- Solutions for You
- Commercial & Institutional
We offer enhanced and simple checking account solutions to choose from, each designed to suit your individual needs. Have access to your money on a daily basis for every day needs. Each account makes banking easier and includes:
Every month that you meet our three simple requirements (see below), you will earn 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000. Plus, you’ll still earn 0.05% APY* on balances over $25,000 and non-qualifying accounts.
Additionally, if you have a Junior Savers Account, Certificate of Deposit with a balance of at least $10,000 (excluding IRA accounts) or a Home Equity Line of Credit with an outstanding balance of at least $25,000 you will receive a 0.25% bonus for each. One interest rate bonus per type of companion account per household is allowed.
* APY is Annual Percentage Yield.
PlatinumPreferred Account® offers a bundle of checking products and services designed to meet the needs of folks age of fifty and older.
We have developed an attractive combination of products and services to meet the banking needs of customers who have reached the age of fifty. It's called the PlatinumPreferred Account™, and it offers to this special group of people the following benefits:
* An interest bearing NOW Account
* $100 to open
* No monthly service charge and no minimum monthly balance
* FREE supply of checks1
* FREE On-line Banking and FREE Bill Pay
* FREE imaged checks option with CheckManager Plus™
* Bonus interest rates on all fixed rate CDs
* FREE 3" X 5" X 21" safe deposit box for one year (or equivalent savings off a larger box)
* FREE ATM Card
* FREE no annual fee MasterCard credit or debit card2
* FREE Cashier's Checks
* FREE Travelers Checks for One
* FREE Notary and FREE Signature Guarantees
* FREE Money Orders
* FREE direct deposit of payroll, benefit, and dividend checks
* Contact a personal banker for more details
1. Limitations apply on type of check and quantity ordered. 2. Annual fee waived, first year and each year thereafter if you make at least one purchase per year. Requires credit approval. Credit Cards are offered, issued and approved by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.