The choice of investments for your retirement funds is never easy. The funds you have saved for your retirement deserve special attention. How much you save and the returns on those funds may be the difference between being able to have the lifestyle you want during retirement or being forced to accept something less. We have many options for your money and want to help you manage your money in the best way possible. This time in your life may be the most enjoyable and relaxing. We want to help you enjoy the ride.
PlatinumPreferred Account® offers a bundle of checking products and services designed to meet the needs of folks age of fifty and older.
We have developed an attractive combination of products and services to meet the banking needs of customers who have reached the age of fifty. It's called the PlatinumPreferred Account™, and it offers to this special group of people the following benefits:
* An interest bearing NOW Account
* $100 to open
* No monthly service charge and no minimum monthly balance
* FREE supply of checks1
* FREE On-line Banking and FREE Bill Pay
* FREE imaged checks option with CheckManager Plus™
* Bonus interest rates on all fixed rate CDs
* FREE 3" X 5" X 21" safe deposit box for one year (or equivalent savings off a larger box)
* FREE ATM Card
* FREE no annual fee MasterCard credit or debit card2
* FREE Cashier's Checks
* FREE Travelers Checks for One
* FREE Notary and FREE Signature Guarantees
* FREE Money Orders
* FREE direct deposit of payroll, benefit, and dividend checks
* Contact a personal banker for more details
1. Limitations apply on type of check and quantity ordered. 2. Annual fee waived, first year and each year thereafter if you make at least one purchase per year. Requires credit approval. Credit Cards are offered, issued and approved by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
Platinum Adventures® Club
Platinum Adventures® Club
Our club is famous for its professionally organized excursions to a wide variety of exciting places. Traveling with a group keeps costs lower than traveling alone - and makes the experience a lot more fun!
Platinum Adventures® Club members enjoy:
- Day tours to interesting destinations by deluxe motorcoach.
- Extended trips to domestic and international destinations.
- Theater outings to Broadway productions.
- Outings to professional sporting events.
- Informative seminars covering a wide variety of topics.
- FREE subscription to our Platinum Adventures® Newsletter with details on upcoming trips and events, recaps of past trips and much more!
Advance Registration is required for all events and seminars
Platinum Adventures Newsletter
Click here to see the newest edition of the Platinum Adventures newsletter.
Reservation may be made by contacting Sandie Nolan, (815) 444-3700, firstname.lastname@example.org. For your reservation to be confirmed, payment must be received within ten days of the reservation.
Once reservations have been confirmed, we are unable to offer refunds except in the case of an emergency.
Domestic & Internal Travel
To make reservations or for additional information about our extended trips, please contact Sandie Nolan at (815) 444-3700.
Responsibility of Crystal Lake Bank & Trust, N.A.
Crystal Lake Bank & Trust is acting in the capacity of extending this invitation to travel to the Platinum Adventures members and their guests. In making application for any and all trips, the participant waives any claim against Crystal Lake Bank & Trust and/or its representatives for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which is caused by any act of error or omission on the part of Crystal Lake Bank & Trust, their representative/s, or any transportation company or other suppliers.
Fixed Rate Certificates of Deposit
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms:
| || |
Minimum balance to open a fixed-rate certificate of deposit is $1,000.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Our home equity lines of credit can be used for a variety of purposes, may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor) and provide a lower cost way to borrow for:
- Improving your home
- Purchasing a vehicle
- Paying off medical bills
- Consolidating debt
- Paying off a credit card balance while lowering your cost of borrowing
Give us a call or stop in today for more information.